Pandora charms brings back memories | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Robert McGovern
The striking pandora charms uk sale As Honey Pendant Charm (767044CZ) from the PANDORA Spring 2018 Collection, sat at the top of my wish list along with the PANDORA Shine Queen Bee Pendant (367075EN16). As the Queen Bee Pendant has received rather a lot of press coverage I decided to appraise the sumptuous Sweet As Honey Pendant as my first PANDORA Shine review. I apologise in advance if you notice there are a few more photographs than usual. I couldn’t help myself… the PANDORA Shine Sweet As Honey Pendant attracted my camera like, well, a bee to honey! 

Made with the same high quality craftsmanship as other pandora charms uk outlet collections, PANDORA Shine jewellery is brought to life with a combination of traditional artisan electroplating along with modern technology which sees a sterling silver core coated with palladium, before being topped with a final layer of deep, rich 18k gold. PANDORA Shine jewellery is created from 18k gold-plated sterling silver. It is different to the PANDORA 14k solid gold jewellery but can be styled together will all of PANDORA metals: 14k gold, sterling silver and PANDORA Rose. 

Maintain the shine by polishing pandora bracelet uk sale with a soft polishing cloth. Wash gently in lukewarm, soapy water, patting jewellery gently with a soft cloth to dry. Avoid using silver dips, polishing liquids, ultrasonic cleaning and abrasive chemicals. Limit contact with make-up, creams, perfumes and lotions. Remove jewellery before swimming, bathing and exercise. Store PANDORA Shine separately to avoid scratches. 

The PANDORA Shine Sweet As pandora bracelet uk outlet is comprised of multiple elements; a little bumble bee, a hanging beehive and a sparkling bale. Both the bale and the hive are set with glittering clear cubic zirconia stones. The delicate gems set around the shining, swirling beehive resemble glistening honeycomb.The tiny bumble bee hangs separately from the beehive which creates a natural motion as if it is dancing around the sweet honey hive. It also produces a subtle humming sound as it gently moves, rather like a bee buzzing away on a summers day! 

As pandora jewellery box uk is gold-plated and not solid gold, it bears a sterling silver hallmark. The standard PANDORA ‘S925’ and ‘ALE’ hallmarks are situation on the side of the bale on the Sweet As Honey Pendant Charm.Longtime PANDORA fans will be delighted to see the amount of detail in the jewellery from the Spring 2018 Collection. The mini bumblebee on the PANDORA Shine Sweet As Honey Pendant is of the same design as the Queen Bee Pendant although the pattern on its wings is solid and not cut out. Both bees feature a fun little heart detail at the top of their body beneath the eyes.
Share:

Choose language

Chinese (Traditional)EnglishFrenchGermanHebrewHindiItalianJapaneseRussianSpanish

Share With Friends

Share:

Destinos Exotico Filming Donations

Make a Donation To The Destinos Exotico Film Fund

Thank You For Your Kindness and Generosity

Birthdays

})({}); (function(_scope) { $('#console_item_5b505df675c19').click(function(){new OW_FloatBox({ $contents: $('#base_cmp_floatbox_ajax_signin')});}); })({}); (function(_scope) {OW.Console.addItem(new OW_ConsoleDropdownHover("console_item_5b505df676eb6", "console_item_5b505df676eb6_content"), "toplink"); })({}); (function(_scope) {OW.Console.addItem(new OW_ConsoleDropdownHover("console_item_5b505df677038", "console_item_5b505df677038_content"), "toplink"); })({}); (function(_scope) { DND_InterfaceFix.fix('.ow_sidebar'); })({}); (function(_scope) { var addthis_share = { image: "http:\/\/destinosexotico.com\/ow_userfiles\/plugins\/social_sharing\/default.jpg", description: "Exotic Destinations TV Series, Travel Around The World With Us We Feature The Best Places For Young People To Meet Other Young Hip People To Party And Travel With.", title: "Destinos Exotico TV Series" }; addthis.init(); addthis.toolbox('.addthis_toolbox', {}, addthis_share); })({}); (function(_scope) {OW.initWidgetMenu([{"label":"Latest","id":"groups-widget-menu-latest","contId":"groups-widget-latest","active":true},{"label":"Most Popular","id":"groups-widget-menu-popular","contId":"groups-widget-popular","active":false}])})({}); (function(_scope) { var $tb_container = $(".ow_box_toolbar_cont", $("#groups-list_widget").parents('.ow_box, .ow_box_empty').get(0)); $("#groups-widget-menu-popular").click(function(){ $tb_container.html($("#groups-widget-toolbar-popular").html()); }); $("#groups-widget-menu-latest").click(function(){ $tb_container.html($("#groups-widget-toolbar-latest").html()); }); })({}); (function(_scope) { $('*[title]', $('.birthdays_avatar_list') ).each( function(i, o){ $(o).off('mouseenter'); $(o).on('mouseenter', function(){ var title = $(this).attr('title'); var birthday = $(this).data('birthday'); if ( !birthday ) { OW.showTip($(this), {timeout:200}); } else if ( !title && birthday ) { birthday = '' + birthday + ''; OW.showTip($(this), {timeout:200, show:birthday}); } else { birthday = '
' + birthday + ''; OW.showTip($(this), {timeout:200, show:title + birthday}); } }); $(o).off('mouseleave'); $(o).on('mouseleave', function(){ OW.hideTip($(this)); }); });})({}); (function(_scope) {OW.initWidgetMenu({"birthdays_today":{"label":"Today","id":"base_users_widget_yp3h4g1x_users_widget_menu_birthdays_today","contId":"base_users_widget_yp3h4g1x_users_widget_birthdays_today","active":true,"toolbarId":false}})})({}); (function(_scope) {var flagItems; $('.post_flag_item a').on('click', function() { var inf = flagItems[this.id]; if (inf.id == 15792 ){ OW.flagContent("forum-topic", 9022); } else{ OW.flagContent("forum-post", inf.id); } }); })({}); });